Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm too busy!!!

Time feels like it is flying by. Life in the Mitchell house has changed drastically since I last blogged. I talked about job drama for B and I, well B's job drama went away. On a Sunday in September, I can't remember the exact date, he went to work. We talked as usual throughout the day and he told me he was having a bad day. Then he called me that evening and told me he QUIT. :o WHAT, you just quit your job.... you're joking right??? I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same thing if I were him, or maybe I wish I were him. Firefighting is how we met, it is our life, hell our house is decorated with fire stuff everywhere. I was really sad, but we will have a better life and B is really happy now. He works with his dad.

Owen is so grown up and says the funniest things, I want to remember them so I need to start blogging them.
Life has been amazing lately, but the days just seem to fly by. I can't remember the last time we were home for more than a couple hours except to sleep. My house is a wreck the backyard looks like a jungle, B is sick, but we are all just so happy. I love my boys more than anything and I see Brett maturing more and more everyday.

No comments: