Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Owen Tyler Tuesday

The first week of school Owen lost his first tooth at school in his corn dog at lunch. Brett was sad that we weren't there to witness it. I picked him up from daycare and he was so excited. He was playing outside that is why he looks so hot and sweaty, he was.

The tooth fairy got too excited and gave Owen too much money. The tooth fairy's wife hopes that is not expected for every tooth.

In other news Tball is over. They did really good even though I don't think Owen knew what was going on half the time. The won 2nd place in the 2 day tournament they attended. We were really proud and hope he enjoys sports as much as Brett and I enjoy watching them.


I don't want to forget the funny things Owen says. With Brett's recent change in occupation, Brett and I tend to talk a lot about being happy with our careers. I never think about all the things that Owen hears us say. The other day I was mowing the yard and some of the children from the neighborhood were playing with Owen. I had stopped mowing and was walking around the corner when I heard one of the kids ask Owen is his dad was a firefighter. Owen looked at him and said "No." Then the kid asked Owen "well, what does he do then." Owen looked at him and said "He burns dead people.," Oh, I think I almost passed out. The kid said "huh," and Owen said "He cremates people, duh." Poor kid went home.

No comments: