Wednesday, December 29, 2010

4 things

1. Four TV shows that I watch:

Glee

Grey's Anatomy

American Pickers

Mysteries at the Museum

2. Four things that I’m passionate about:

my family

food

reading

friends

 3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:

no
cuss words
huh
can I ask a question
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:

Always listen to your mom, she is always right
You may forgive someone but you can never forget
Children = happiness
Enjoy being young
5. Four places I would like to go:

Rome

Greece

New York

Heaven

6. Four things I did yesterday:

worked

argued

spent time with family

missed Owen
7. Four things I am looking forward to:

2 years
My 25th birthday
having a giant family one day

Owen coming home
8. Four Five things I love about winter:

holidays

jackets
warm blankets

burning fireplaces

uggs

No comments: