Friday, May 21, 2010

Crazy Texas Weather

Yesterday we had our first official crazy weather day, and boy was it crazy. Brett caught a picture while driving the firetruck... safe, right? Anyway, I sent it in to our local news station and they ran it on the 9:00 news. Said our names and everything. But... we didn't get to see or hear it because our cable was out due to the weather. Boo!!! Our only time we will probably ever be talked about on tv and we missed it. Everyone at work was telling me about it though.

Tonight is our Relay for Life event that I am apart of with the firefighter wives. I'm kinda of excited for the bonding that might take place, I need more girlfriends but am not thrilled about the staying up all night part. We are in the process of planning our summer vacation to Clearwater, but airline tickets are so expensive. And the idea of driving 19 hours, well who in their right mind would do that by choice. Ugh, I have a love/hate relationship with money.

So this post really doesn't have a point except that my life isn't all that exciting and I never have anything to write about. I want to write more so I can turn each year into a book for Owen to have one day. We will see how much I can post. I don't think anyone reads this anyway, it is more for us to look back at.

Have a great weekend to nobody!

No comments: