Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lazy Sunday






















Today has been a great day but sad. This morning Owen and I slept in while Daddy went to work. Owen and I got up around ten and went to one of my favorite places. I love the farmers market. Yum, we got Brett plums, Owen got grapes and I got strawberries, corn and asparagus. It was a quick trip to the market because we knew exactly what we needed. After that we had lunch with Lauren. Tomorrow Lauren (my best friend) is moving to Colorado :(. I am excited for her but also sad. We have lived near each other for almost a year now and I am mad at myself for not seeing her enough. I took it for granted that she lived so close to us. Our lives have been in a different place for awhile now and it was always hard to make it work to hangout together. She seems happy about her move and I hope that the move is amazing for her. I wish her the very best in Denver and will miss her so much.

No comments: